What you’ll find on a tour of the New Brunswick Sports Hall of Fame:
- Many exhibits showcasing the history of sport in New Brunswick
- Preserved artefacts and sports memorabilia
- Hall of Fame Gallery and Shrine
- Interactive Sports Simulator
- Virtual Locker Room
- Biomechanics and Sports Discovery Centre
- Activities that are fun for all ages
To book your next tour, please fill out the entry form below!
Hands-on Heritage Room Birthday Parties
Our Hands-on Heritage Room is perfect for your child’s next birthday party! Your children can learn what it’s like to be a curator, have unlimited access to our Sports Simulator, Virtual Locker Room, Biomechanics and Sports Discovery Centre and have a guided tour through our many exhibits.
To book your child’s next birthday party please fill out the entry form below!
Meetings and Events
The New Brunswick Sports Hall of Fame offers a one-of-a-kind venue that is perfect for your next meeting, child’s birthday party or special event! We have two meeting spaces available that can seat up to 24, as well as the museum that can host up to 60.
- Use of the Main Gallery, meeting space and a food preparation area for two hours. Additional hours can be added for a small fee.
- Services of a NBSHF Gallery Attendant to make sure you get the most out of your Sports Hall experience!
- Your booking could also include access to our Sports Simulator, Virtual Locker Room, Sports Discovery Centre and a guided tour through our many exhibits.
To book your next Event and Meeting Space Rental please fill out the entry form below!
Book your Hands on Heritage Experience today!
The Hands on Heritage experience gives youth and families exclusive, behind the scenes access to the fascinating world of curating in a museum while making the connection between cultural artefacts and New Brunswick’s rich sporting heritage. The exhibit speaks to the value of artifacts, such as trophies and medals, in telling the story of our province’s most prominent athletes.
The bright and colourful sports themed exhibit is located in the second floor gallery at the New Brunswick Sports Hall of Fame. What you’ll find:
- A kid-friendly space with bright graphic design elements
- Exhibit displays showcasing educational artifacts that can be removed and handled by participants while secure sections of the display showcase artifacts from our collection.
- Wall mounted LCD monitor with internet access will allow for instructional slideshows, films and videos.
- Wheelchair accessibility and nearby bathrooms, including a wheelchair accessible bathroom.
Participants will learn what it’s like to be a curator, how to take care for our collection through fun exercises such as the “Junior Curator” program. The activities show how to properly handle artefacts using curatorial gloves and a magnifying glass, describe and measure artefacts and take photographs.
To reserve your next booking please complete the entry form below and one of our staff will reach out to you!