Thank you for your interest in Joining our Team! The New Brunswick Sports Hall of Fame, located in downtown Fredericton, celebrates New Brunswick’s rich sports heritage. Through exhibitions, programming, and outreach, we tell the amazing stories of New Brunswick’s most accomplished athletes and sport builders. By honouring our best, we will inspire the rest.
If you are a mature and enthusiastic leader with a passion for sports and a strong desire to gain valuable industry specific training and experience, we want you on our team. The positions listed below will appeal to those with a Kinesiology, Business Management, and History background looking for work in a dynamic and fun environment.
CASUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Tour Guide and Birthday Party Host
About the New Brunswick Sports Hall of Fame: Our vision is to honour our best and inspire the rest. The New Brunswick Sports Hall of Fame preserves and celebrates New Brunswick’s sports heritage to inspire greatness.
About the Position: The New Brunswick Sports Hall of Fame is seeking qualified individuals who can act as Casual Tour Guides and Birthday Party Hosts to deliver exceptional service to our customers. This is an on-call position when bookings are made.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Background in working with children would be an asset
- Experience with event management would be an asset
- Experience with keyholding
- Interest in sports, the arts and culture
- Able to speak in both official languages, bilingualism is a strong asset
- Casual part-time employment – work when you want!
- Gain experience in the non-profit sector
- Gain experience with developing and coordinating event details.
- Build relationships and connections in the community and with other organizations.
- Communications and Operations Officer and Executive Director
- There may be instances where communications with service providers and the general public is required.
- Valid driver’s license
- At least 18 years of age
- Criminal Record Check (required upon hiring, cost will be reimbursed with receipt)
Time Investment and wage:
- Minimum of two hours per booking, at $20 per hour
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
- We thank everyone for their interest, but only those applicants who meet the qualifications will be contacted.